Compliance & Auditing
- EU legislation continually challenges producers and the waste treatment industry to stay up to date both with existing and forthcoming environmental compliance legislation.
- RCG understands the complexities and needs of companies and organisations and effectively bridges the knowledge gap in a practical and cost efficient manner to ensure environmental compliance.
- We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of understanding producer responsibility requirements in the UK and the wider global arena. We can provide details of all UK producer compliance schemes (WEEE; batteries & packaging) including industry reports and membership details.
Our practical knowledge of recycling facilities and corporate compliance provides reliable information to businesses and producer compliance schemes, including:
- Providing details and comprehensive auditing of approved authorised treatment facilities (AATFs) and recycling outlets for materials derived from WEEE (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment).
- Business to Business WEEE collection, take-back and recycling solutions and supplier audits – providing legitimate haulage and treatment routes, checking compliance of destination facilities, data protection, verification of destruction method, cost analysis and waste disposal and management of reporting and evidence requirements etc.
- Battery & Accumulator Regulations – consultancy services following the drafting and implementation of this new producer requirement (Sept 08) to enable organisations to develop business plans; compliance obligations and markets.
Our experience in environmental compliance is truly comprehensive. RCG's associates have held senior executive positions in operational and sales & marketing roles within progressive recycling and logistics companies as well as worked as consultants in the legislative field of producer compliance and government advisory services.
Re-use & End-of-life Standards
We can provide independent reports for:
- UK WEEE & re-use AATF audits
- EN 50614 Re-use of WEEE Standard – preparation and internal audits ready for certification
- WEEELABEX Collection; Logistics and Treatment Standard audits
- Second and third-tier independent audits of recyclers; reprocessors / end-of-waste outlets for e-Stewards, R2 & EPEAT
With over 20 years' experience our consultants and qualified specialist environmental and risk based auditors working in the e-Waste / WEEE and asset disposal arena check that companies who say they are 'green' are 'really' green and that their e-Waste / WEEE and unwanted EEE is treated appropriately and compliantly and that their clients' data and focus materials and components are secure.
Please contact us for further details at email@example.com